Experience breathtaking and unbeatable views of Dubai’s iconic Pal Jumeirah and surrounding landmarks at The View at the Palm. From the observation tower’s viewing platform and deck, on level 52 of the Palm Tower, take in incredible 360-degree views of the Persian Gulf waters and the city’s skyline from both an outdoor terrace and a VIP Lounge.
Opt for either general, admission ticket, or fast-track access to skip the line and get ready to be astounded by stunning vistas.
The adventure doesn’t stop there – immerse yourself in an inspired exhibition that takes you through the history of Palm Jumeirah’s, and beyond.
Palm Jumeirah is undoubtedly a destination that the world cherishes, and visiting The View is a must-have experience that explores its grandeur in every form.
Below we will discuss what awaits you at the destination and where to buy The View At The Palm tickets.
Interesting Fact! The 52nd floor of Palm Tower, the tallest structure in Palm Jumeirah, can be reached in 45 seconds via elevator.
What Is Inside
- The interactive museum about The Palm Jumeirah history.
- 52 level with an observation deck.
- Cafe on the 52 level.
- 54 level with an observation deck.
- VIP Lounge.
Also, the area is equipped with plenty of washrooms, shops, cafes, and high-speed free Wi-Fi.
Where To Buy Tickets
- 4.5 rating and more than 30 593 reviews on Trustpilot
- Free cancellation prior 24/72 hours *(for most tickets)
- Skip-the-line service *(for most tickets)
- 8+ payment methods
- 24/7 support
- Mobile tickets with instant delivery
- Convenient app
- 4.4 rating and more than 20 235 reviews on Trustpilot
- Reserve now & pay later
- Free cancellation prior to 24 hour
- Transfer (Optional for some tickets)
- Regular promotions
- 24/7 support
- Available in 23 languages and 40 currencies
- 4.9 rating and more than 20 802 reviews on Trustpilot
- Free cancellation prior to 24 hours
- Pick up & Drop Back Service (Optional)
- 24/7 Online help
- Best Price Guarantee
- 4.2 rating and more than 108 240 reviews on Trustpilot
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free cancellation *(For some tickets)
- 24/7 customer support
- Lowest price guarantee
- 3.3 rating and more than 4446 reviews on Trustpilot
- Free cancellation prior to 24 hours
- 24/7 customer service
- Guaranteed best prices and offers
General Admission to the View at The Palm includes:
- Palm Tower Access to the exhibit area at 52 level,
- Immersive theater & viewing deck
- Coffee or tea with a croissant or beer,wine or mocktails (optional)
Options with Fast-Track Admission also include:
- Fast-track entry to the observation deck
- Immersive theater & viewing deck
- Access to 54 level.
- Guided tour (optional)
- VIP Lounge with 1 drink and snacks (optional).
Also, you can choose tickets with breakfast or drinks at the VIP Lounge.
|Dubai: The View At The Palm Observatory Entry Ticket||AED 70||Check availability|
|Dubai: Breakfast or Drinks Ticket for ‘The View at The Palm’||AED 125||Check availability|
|Dubai: Madame Tussauds and The View at the Palm Combo Ticket||AED 245||Check availability|
|Tickets for The View at The Palm||AED 70||Check availability|
|Tickets for The View Next Level||AED 325||Check availability|
|Tickets for The View at The Palm: Fast-Track||AED 175||Check availability|
|The Museum of the Future + The View at The Palm||AED 197||Check availability|
|Tickets for The View at The Palm: High Tea at The View||AED 275||Check availability|
|The View at The Palm + Al Shindagha Museum||AED 108||Check availability|
|The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai||AED 100 – non-prime hours
AED 158 – prime-hours
|The View At The Palm Ticket in Dubai||AED 100 – non-prime hours
AED 150 – prime-hours
|The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai||AED 98||Check availability|
Depending on the ticket provider you can have 24 or even 72 hours of cancellation with a full refund or rescheduling. But most providers offer non-refundable tickets that can not be rescheduled. Check details from the chosen ticket provider.
The View At The Palm Opening Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Last entry at 9:00 PM.)
- Friday to Sunday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Last admission at 11:00 PM.)
You should know prime hours as the view at the Palm tickets price is higher during this time:
Non-Prime Hours : 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM and 6:30. PM to Closing
Prime Hours 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM
The address is Palm Jumeirah Rd, The Palm Tower Dubai, 52ed Floor.
It is located on The Palm Tower’s 52nd floor.
You can reach The View at The Palm by entering level 2 of Nakheel Mall Rooftop.
How To Reach
- By bus. Hop on bus number 81 at the Mall of the Emirates and feel the breeze as you make your way towards the Burj Al Arab Hotel 2 stop. From there, switch over to bus number 8 and experience the vibrant surroundings before arriving at the Palm Jumeirah Monorail Station. Prepare yourself for a breathtaking ride on the monorail from Palm Gateway until you reach the glorious Nakheel Mall. If you’re looking for other bus options that stop near Palm Jumeirah, try taking the scenic route with bus numbers 21, 98E, and F11.
- By car. You can type in a location in Google Maps and reach the destination. There is free spacious parking at Nakheel Mall so it will not be difficult to park your car.
- By taxi. Just use Careem or Uber.
- By monorail. Plan your journey by catching a bus or metro to the Palm Gateway Monorail Station. From there, enjoy a scenic 2-stop ride to Nakheel Mall, taking in the breathtaking views of the iconic Palm Jumeirah along the way. For those with extra time, sit back and relax as trains run every 5 minutes.
Tips Before You Go
- Book your The View At The Palm tickets online in advance to avoid standing in the queue.
- Take your sunglasses with you as it could be a bit bright.
- You can combine the View at the Palm with visiting Nakheel Mall, walking along Ittihad Park, taking a monorail, and go watching Palm Fountains at the Pointe.
- Better to order tickets with Fast-track entry if you plan to go during weekends and peak season.
- If you want to have a full view better take tickets with admission to levels 52+54. 54 deck is completely open which is why it is better to visit in the mornings or in the sunsets.
- You can have “Sunrise with Breakfast” tickets including Coffee Or Tea Or Water/Cheese Croissant Or Ham & Cheese Croissant Or Bircher Muesli/Caramel Cake Or Lemon Cake and it will be an amazing experience.
- You can get 20% off on selected tickets using one of the following bank cards for payment at the desk.
Why Visit The View at the Palm?
You can have breathtaking panoramic views of Dubai from observation decks, take some stunning photos, visit the museum, and see a short movie to learn the history of this famous artificial island. Also, you can grab some snacks or coffee there enjoying the surrounding at The View at The Palm.
What is the best time to visit the View At the Palm?
The best time to visit the View At the Palm is either early morning when it is pretty empty or sunrise when it is an especially beautiful view or late evening to enjoy views of Dubai illuminated by night lights. Visiting in the afternoon will also give visitors an opportunity to watch Dubai come alive with activity.
Also, we advise choosing cooler months to visit (from November to April). But if you are planning your visit during hot months choose early morning or evening when it's slightly cooler.
How much is The View at the Palm Dubai?
The View at the Palm ticket prices starting at AED 70 (approximately $19 USD) for adults and AED 40 (approximately $11 USD) for children. Kids under 3 years old are free of charge. Prices vary depending on other factors such as the time of day, type of experience, additional features like access to the sky club, etc.
Which attractions can we see from the View At the Palm Observation Deck?
You can see Palm Jumeirah island, Palm West Beach, Atlantis Hotel, Dubai Marina Skyline, Ain Dubai, Bluewaters, Address Beach Resort Hotel , and Burj Al Arab.
What is the timing of the Palm Fountain show?
The Palm Fountain Show takes place from 6 pm to 10 pm every day. The show runs for 10 minutes and is repeated every 20 minutes.
Are children allowed to the View at the Palm?
Yes, children are allowed at the View at the Palm. A discounted ticket is available for children between 3 and 12 years old, with prices starting at AED 40 (approximately $11 USD). Kids under 3 y.o are allowed for free entry.
What is the Dress code for the View at the Palm ?
The dress code for the View at the Palm is casual and smart. Visitors should be mindful of local cultural norms when choosing attire. Swimwear, beachwear and flip-flops are prohibited.
People who have visited The View At The Palm noticed the following pros:
- Breathtaking views especially during sunset.
- No time limit at the top.
- Doesn’t feel crowded.
- There is a cafe on the top that serves coffee and snacks.
- You can take memorable shots.
- You can learn the history of the man-made island.
- A lot of places to eat nearby as it is near the mall.
- The place definitely worth visiting.
People who have visited The View At The Palm noticed the following cons:
- Expensive souvenir shop & cafe
The View At the Palm in the iconic Palm Tower is a must-see for visitors to Dubai, offering spectacular views of many of the city’s iconic landmarks and attractions. Whether visiting early in the morning or late at night, travelers can enjoy unparalleled views and a unique experience of Dubais the most spectacular palm tree that will make their trip unforgettable.
About The Author
I am Anastasia, the author of this blog and a passionate and experienced traveler who resides in the UAE.
I have visited every Emirate, every popular sight, and every hidden gem.
I m here to help you make your trip to the UAE unforgettable.