Dreamlands Aqua Park UAQ has rides, slides, and attractions for the young and the older crowds. It sometimes becomes difficult to find all these activities within available time constraints. If you happen upon this fun place you should try these things.
Dreamland Aqua Park, located in Umm Al Quwain, is the perfect destination for anyone looking to have a fun-filled day out with family and friends.
At the territory of over 250,000 square meters, you will find more than 25 water attractions enjoyed by all age groups.
At Dreamland Aqua Park, you’ll find everything from thrilling rides and pools to camping facilities and live entertainment.
Visitors can enjoy plenty of activities at their luxurious camping grounds, whether they’re staying for a day or overnight.
With tickets available online or at the park, experience this unique aqua park that offers something special for every visitor.
Why Visit Dreamland Aqua Park
- 25 + thrilling rides and pools for all ages.
- Great value for money. Tickets are cheaper in comparison to other popular water parks.
- It Is less crowded in comparison to other popular water parks.
- Great camping facilities in either tents or cabanas.
- A Mini Zoo with cute animals like monkeys, goats, and parrots.
- An interactive water playground for kids
- Dry sports facilities such as basketball, tennis court & volleyball are available.
- Live entertainment shows.
- Access to a private beach area.
- A wide range of restaurants, bars, and food outlets.
- Opportunities to explore nearby attractions like historical monuments or museums.
- Spectacular views over Umm Al Quwain’s skyline.
What Is Special About Dreamland Aqua Park
Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain is one of the most affordable waterparks in the UAE and it is a great option for large families.
It is green, quiet, less crowded, and has its own mini zoo.
Moreover, they sell alcohol in the park to those who are over 21 years old.
As if that wasn’t enough, Dreamland also has great waterside camping facilities providing private camping zone in either tents or cabanas and with a barbecue station, sunbed lounges, camping tables, and chairs.
- Year: 1997
- The time needed: 4-5 hours
- Best time to visit: October – April
- Park Timings: Everyday 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM, Ramadan Park Timings: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tickets Prices: 93 AED (Adults), 73 AED (Kids 8-120 cm). Infants under 80 cm in height and the disabled are free of charge.
- Dining Options: Yes
- Shops: Yes
- Lifeguards: Yes
- Towel Rental:
- Sun loungers: Yes
- Private cabanas and VIP lounge: Yes
- Lockers: Yes, free
- Changing Rooms: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Prayers Rooms: Yes
- Parking: Yes, free parking space
- Wi-Fi: No
- Fast track: No
- Height restrictions: Most attractions are available for kids over 110 cm.
- Pool Heating/Cooling: No
Best Rides at Dreamland Aqua Park
- Kamikadze is a thrilling experience that will leave you breathless! This adrenaline-pumping water roller coaster takes riders on a wild journey full of twists, turns, and unexpected drops – all while offering spectacular views of Umm Al Quwain’s skyline.
- Twister – get ready for a wild ride with loops, spins, and drops awaiting you.
- Twisting Dragons – hold onto your hats as you soar through the sky twisting and turning, then splash down into a pool of cool water. Feel the wind in your face and get ready for an adventure like nothing else – it’s sure to be an unforgettable experience
- Slide Five – you’ll zoom through tunnels and loops before making a splash into the pool below. Feel the adrenaline rush as you experience all the twists and turns of this wild water ride.
Family and Kids Rides:
- Black Hole – Face your fears and go through its dark tunnels with thrilling twists and turns. Feel the excitement as you are whirled around and experience a dramatic drop that will leave your heart pounding. Make sure to get ready for an exhilarating experience unlike any other.
- Family Raft Ride – With its gentle waves, this exciting ride takes you through a relaxed journey of watery fun. Enjoy the amazing views of colorful slides and thrilling attractions while you cruise around with other riders.
- Mighty GoRound – This spinning, twirling ride is sure to get your heart racing as you spin around and around. Enjoy a dizzying and thrilling experience as you soar to great heights – without ever leaving the ground. With each rotation, you’ll feel your body lifted as you whirl around in circles and experience a sense of weightlessness
- Rafting River – It is the perfect way to get your heart racing as you ride around on a raft. Paddle through the simulated rapids and whirlpools to feel the excitement of this unique water adventure
- Slide Five – Experience a one-of-a-kind adventure as you twist and turn through tunnels, grottos, and splash pools. With each descent, gain speed until you hit the bottom with a big splash.
- Lake O Waves – Hop on a boat and sail around this giant wave pool, taking in the sights of the incredible waves and simulated beach atmosphere. Feel free to take a break from paddling and let your boat drift along with the simulated tide – it’s a peaceful experience that is sure to put you in a relaxed state of mind.
- Dream Stream – Climb aboard a tube and drift along the lazy river, letting yourself go with the flow as you take in the scenery
- Aqua Play – This exciting water adventure is packed with thrilling slides and aquatic fun. Race your friends down super slippery slides and explore the underwater tunnels to discover hidden surprises.
- Jacuzzi – Relax in the warm, bubbling waters. Take a break from all the excitement of the rides and let your troubles drift away as you bask in tranquil bliss.
- Dead Sea – You will feel like you’re floating on air, while the high mineral content helps to soothe your skin
- It is less crowded in the mornings, so try to come earlier and experience all the rides.
- Buy tickets online in advance, this will be cheaper.
- Use sunscreen and hats not to get sunburned.
- Outside food is not allowed but baby food is allowed.
Where To Buy Tickets For Dreamland Aqua Park
- 4.2 rating and more than 108 240 reviews on Trustpilot
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free cancellation *(For some tickets)
- 24/7 customer support
- Lowest price guarantee
Dreamland Aqua Park tickets price: for adults tickets are 93 AED (around $25 ), and for kids, 80-120 cm are 73 AED (around $20). Infants under 80 cm height and the disabled are free of charge. You check available options on Viator.
Usually, if you make a booking via the official website of Dreamland Aqua Park, payments are non-refundable. But if you make a booking via official authorized partners (like Viator, GetYourGuide, Tiqets, and others), usually, if you cancel within 24 hours of the experience, a full refund is available and cancellations made less than 24 hours before the experience start time will not be refunded.
The address of Dreamland Aqua Park is Al Shebeakah – Umm Al Quwain.
How To Reach Dreamland Aqua Park
The best way to reach Dreamland Aqua Park is on your own or rental car. Recommended routes:
- (E11) Etihad Road for visitors coming from (SHJ/AJM/UAQ/RAK)
- (E311) Muhammad bin Zayed Road for visitors coming from (AUH/DXB)
- (E611) Emirates Bypass Road for visitors coming from (AIN/DXB/AUH/FUJ)
It will take around 50 min. from Dubai, 45 min. from Sharjah, 40 min. from Ajman and Ras-Al-Khaimah, 2h15 min from Abu-Dhabi, and 1h30 min from Furairah to get to Dreamland Water Park.
There you will find spacious free parking space for your vehicle.
Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain follows a few basic rules of conduct to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all its visitors.
- The park does not permit outside food and drinks, so visitors are encouraged to purchase snacks at one of the multiple restaurants located inside.
- Alcohol is served at pool bars but is only available to those who are 21 years or older.
- No glass containers are allowed in the park, so all drinks must be kept in plastic or paper containers.
- Smoking is also prohibited in certain areas such as restaurants, restrooms, and near children’s play areas.
- Is essential that guests wear appropriate clothing while visiting the park.
- Furthermore, life jackets are highly recommended for those who cannot swim well or anyone with a physical disability.
- Dreamland Aqua Park also has height restrictions for certain rides; most attractions are available for kids over 110 cm tall.
- Lastly, visitors should take note that every ride has a specific weight limit which should not be exceeded by any rider to ensure their safety during their experience.
According to reviews, people notice the following pros:
- The food was amazing
- Washrooms are well maintained
- Quit cheap and affordable ticket price
- Pocket-friendly prices for food and beverages, worth the money
- Lockers are free
- Free spacious parking area
- Pool bar where you can enjoy the alcohol
- Perfect barbeque station
- A great place to spend time with family and friends
- Good service and friendly staff
- Fairly green area
- Not crowded
According to reviews, people notice the following cons:
- Lacking advanced water sports and fun rides
- Pool water temperature is not controlled, sometimes it is very cold
Is camping at Dreamland Aqua Park allowed?
Yes, camping at Dreamland Aqua Park is allowed. They offer luxurious camping grounds for those staying for a day or overnight and provide great value for money.
There are tents and cabanas available and plenty of activities to enjoy. Other amenities include access to a private beach area, dry sports facilities such as basketball, tennis & volleyball, a park mini zoo attraction with domestic animals, and more.
Can I Buy a swimming costume at Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain?
Yes, you can buy a swimming costume at Dreamland Aqua Park. There are multiple shops available at the park that have a wide selection of swimwear for both children and adults.
You will be able to find something that fits your style and budget easily. Additionally, the shops also have other water-related items such as pool toys and others.
Can I have some Food & Beverages at Dreamland Aqua Park?
Yes, you can have some Food & Beverages at Dreamland Aqua Park. There are plenty of options for you to choose from, including snacks and meals.
The park offers a range of cuisine including international food, and Middle Eastern dishes as well as light snacks that are perfect for snacking throughout the day.
Is there any dress code at Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain?
Yes, there is a dress code in Dreamland Aqua Park. All guests are expected to dress modestly and wear swimwear. Provocative or thongs swimwear, as well as clothing that reveals or offends, are not considered appropriate.
How many rides are there in Dreamland Aqua Park?
Dreamland Aqua Park has a total of 25+ rides, including thrill rides such as Kamikadze and Twister, family and kids rides like Black Hole and Rafting River, as well as pool attractions like Jacuzzi, Lake O Waves, Dream Stream, and Aqua Play.
How much is the entrance to Dreamland Aqua Park?
The price for adult tickets is 93 AED (around $25 ), and for kids, 80-120 cm is 73 AED (around $20). Infants under 80 cm height and the disabled are free of charge.
Is food allowed in Dreamland Aqua Park?
Yes, food is allowed in Dreamland Aqua Park. There are plenty of options for you to choose from, including snacks and meals. The park offers a range of cuisine including international food, and Mediterranean cuisine dishes as well as light snacks that are perfect for snacking throughout the day. However, food and drinks from outside are not allowed inside the park.
Dreamland Aqua Park is the perfect destination for a memorable day of fun and relaxation. From exciting rides to blissful Jacuzzis, we recommend you experience Dreamland Aqua Park, the largest family water park. With its stunning natural surroundings, palm strees and range of exciting attractions, Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain is an ideal spot for creating lasting memories with family and friends!
About The Author
I am Anastasia, the author of this blog and a passionate and experienced traveler who resides in the UAE.
I have visited every Emirate, every popular sight, and every hidden gem.
I m here to help you make your trip to the UAE unforgettable.