Mega-resort Atlantis The Royal which was opened in Dubai in February 2023 ranked 44th in the list of the world’s 50 best hotels.
The World’s 50 Best Hotels awards ceremony took place in London and was attended by leading representatives of the global tourism industry.
The rating includes hotels from 35 countries from all six continents.
The first place was taken by the luxury boutique hotel Passalacqua on the shores of Lake Como in Italy, which opened in June 2022.
Second place was taken by Rosewood Hong Kong with amazing harbor views situated in the city’s Victoria Dockside arts and design area.
Other hotels in TOP Five are Four Seasons Bangkok on the Chao Phraya River, Upper House in Hong Kong, and Aman Tokyo in the capital of Japan.
The World’s 50 Best Hotels List is made by The World’s 50 Best Hotels Academy, an influential group of more than 580 independent hotel industry experts.
The goal of the award is to inspire travelers to visit the best hotels on the planet.
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Atlantis The Royal features 17 restaurants and bars from the most famous chefs in the world – Gaston Acurio, Ariana Bandy, Costas Spiliadis, and José Andres.
The hotel has several pools, including 44 infinity pools in suites and penthouses.
The resort has a helipad and the world’s largest aquarium with 4,000 jellyfish.
The lobby is decorated with an 11.5-meter-tall nautical-themed steel sculpture.
A huge hotel with an area of about 93 thousand square meters. m boasts a 90-meter rooftop infinity pool with panoramic views of the sea and palm island.
The 43-story building with 231 luxury residences, 693 hotel rooms, and 102 suites was designed by American architectural firm Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates.
Room sizes range from 55 sq.m in the Seascape King category to Sky Pool Villa suites with an area of 118 sq m, designed to accommodate two adults and one child.
Full List Of The World’s 50 Best Hotels 2023:
- Passalacqua, Moltrasio
- Rosewood Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Bangkok at Chao Phraya River, Bangkok
- The Upper House, Hong Kong
- Aman Tokyo, Tokyo
- La Mamounia, Marrakesh
- Soneva Fushi, Maldives
- One&Only Mandarina, Puerto Vallarta
- Four Seasons Firenze, Florence
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, Bangkok
- Capella Bangkok, Bangkok
- The Calile, Brisbane
- Chable Yucatan, Chochola
- Aman Venice, Venice
- Singita Lodges – Kruger National Park, Kruger National Park
- Claridge’s, London
- Raffles Singapore, Singapore
- Nihi Sumba, Wanokaka
- Hotel Esencia, Tulum
- Le Sirenuse, Positano
- Borgo Egnazia, Savelletri
- The Connaught, London
- Royal Mansour, Marrakesh
- Four Seasons Madrid, Madrid
- Aman New York, New York City
- The Maybourne Riviera, Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- Rosewood São Paulo, São Paulo
- Capella Singapore, Singapore
- Le Bristol, Paris
- Park Hyatt Kyoto, Kyoto
- La Reserve, Paris
- Gleneagles, Auchterarder
- Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc, Antibes
- Cheval Blanc, Paris
- Four Seasons Astir Palace, Athens
- Soneva Jani, Maldives
- The Newt, Bruton
- Amangalla, Galle
- Hoshinoya Tokyo, Tokyo
- Desa Potato Head, Seminyak
- Eden Rock, St. Barths
- The Siam, Bangkok
- Badrutt’s Palace, St. Moritz
- Atlantis The Royal, Dubai
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
- NoMad London, London
- The Savoy, London
- Equinox New York, New York City
- Six Senses Ibiza, Portinatx
- Hotel de Crillon, Paris
About The Author
I am Anastasia, the author of this blog and a passionate and experienced traveler who resides in the UAE.
I have visited every Emirate, every popular sight, and every hidden gem.
I m here to help you make your trip to the UAE unforgettable.